Saturday, October 24, 2009

Msn Winks problem?

Hi, i have a question regarding the msn winks. Okay heres the problem: Whenever i play a wink on my computer the wink shows up but the sound on the winks doesn't work. What's the problem behind this? I know theres no problem with my speakers, sound chip, or anything; because i can hear everything else besides my winks on my computer...so please help and thanyou very much

Msn Winks problem?
I'm to lazy to check this out.


try deleting-Man messenger and reinstalling it make sure you download the right version.


winks might be a wave file or something else you don't have unchecked in volume control.go to sounds in the control panel and click on sounds and see if anything besides microphone is checked
Reply:thanks... Report Abuse


profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

winks Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting