Saturday, October 24, 2009

When a boy winks at you; it is flirting right?

Okay so i went to this park today and i was just walking with my friend and than me and this guy made eye contact so he winked at me; was that flirting?


and than after a while i saw him again but then he was like trying to flirt with my friend he said something to her and smiled but my friend ignored him but there were alot of girls there.. if he was flirting with "my" friend it could mean something right?


does he like me or is he just a flirty guy and likes every pretty girl he sees?

When a boy winks at you; it is flirting right?
i think he is just a flirty guy how likes flirting with any girl he meets..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

winks Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting