Monday, October 12, 2009

How do you decipher the meaning of a wink?

i have a professor who is CONSTANTLY winking at me. he's a male and is unmarried. he's done other things that makes me think he's taken an interest in me (always smiling when he talks to me, talking to me more than the rest of the students in the class) but i'm not sure. do you think he's flirting with me?

How do you decipher the meaning of a wink?
I think he needs to be reported. There are a lot of people in this world who have developed "winking" as a bad habit. It might mean nothing... then again, he might be a creep.
Reply:A wink is usually a good way to say "Hi, I'm a rapist"





I think he is flirting with you and it's creepy. Easy A though lol

facebook com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

winks Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting