Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Has anyone received bogus winks from true.com?

has anyone been getting an overload of winks from true.com? They are so fake.... I checked it out and every single wink that I got was a fake. They just want you to sign up with them. You give them your credit card number for a 3 day free trial and if you forget to call them in 3 days to cancel then you get charged. Most people will forget or they just say oh it is just a couple of dollars. Some may even enjoy being with true.com. But I don't think that they should send out fake emails to people just to trap them in there site. That is so wrong! every email I got had no pic, no description of what the guy liked they said they would tell you later. I received 20 emails in 3 days from them. OH I am so mad!!!! I called them and told them I would tell friends and family..... Please let me know if you have got the same thing from them. Thanks

Has anyone received bogus winks from true.com?
I'm glad someone figured that out.
Reply:Yes,i got them too.True.com sux.I got winks from gals that haven't been on there for weeks.


Match.com and yahoo personals are a little better.


Look for me on there,same name.

facebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

winks Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting