Monday, May 24, 2010

Can't use display pictures/emoticons/winks /backgrounds in MSN Messenger!?

Hello


Since my computer created another username by itself , like this:


My original username is Yassin But when I had restarted my computer all of a sudden it changed to Yassin.HOME and everything I had on my desktop vanished, i can restore it by going to Documents and settings and stuff, but I can't actually "activate" it!


So my MSN now is all messed up, no folder to put emoticons in!no winkds and no display pictures, Uninstalling msn won't work


.So i need to create new folders, but HOW! WHERE!

Can't use display pictures/emoticons/winks /backgrounds in MSN Messenger!?
Dunno but sounds like you got a virus or somethin.


I'd bring it to a professional to take a look at it, 'cause when that happend to me, it was a virus.
Reply:I have exactly the same problem, i restores my system and dloaded msn and nothing, i re installed msn and nothing, im searching for the same answers dude Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

winks Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting