Friday, November 6, 2009

This boy in work winks at me, i like him does he like me?

If you liked this boy in work, and you didn't no each other, and every time he walked past you he winked at you and said hi, also i see's him looking over at me when i look at the corner of my eye. what would you do, and why would he wink not knowing you


Thanks

This boy in work winks at me, i like him does he like me?
Yes I would say he likes you. Wink or wave back! Flash him your beautiful smile! Do whatever his favorite things about you to him. Talk to him! Flirt with him! If he hasn't ask you out in a while, then you might just have to make the first move. If you're too scared you can do the whole middle school famous: "Can you find out if he likes me?" with another coworker. Good Luck!

yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

winks Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting