Friday, November 6, 2009

Ok theres this boy who says he doesnt like me but always smiles or winks and looks at me does he like me?

Mmm... he could just be trying to get you to like him (guys like a challenge). I wouldn't read too much into his actions because if a guys really likes you, he'll tend to tell you.

Ok theres this boy who says he doesnt like me but always smiles or winks and looks at me does he like me?
If he doesn't like you, then, at least know when it's a game. He's full of himself. Thinks you are just dying for his attention so he can make his move. I suggest you keep movin' when you see him. Nothing good will come from this. At least....know the game!
Reply:he a game player leave him alone it will be the best thing for you


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

winks Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting